Tecno Products presents the new APLT Ultra Low Temperature tube, manufactured in silicone to work at very low temperatures (up to -127ºC) in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
The APLT tube, made of Class VI silicone, is a high quality tube specially designed for working at a very low temperature, remaining flexible and presenting breakages at extremely low temperatures.
The APLT tube has passed the main biological tests and complies with USP Class VI, FDA 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and other standards.
- USP Class VI
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- ISO 10993
- E.P. 3.1.9
WORKING TEMPERATURE De -112ºC a +175ºC
- Employment in multiple applications of the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food Industry
- Remains flexible up to -112ºC
- Resists compression at low temperatures
- Sterilizable by autoclave or irradiation
- Free of components of animal derivated
- Sterilizable / autoclavable
- Does not transmit smell or taste to the environment
- Traceability with identification lot number in the packaging bag