APHP silicone tubing is a high quality, cost effective solution designed for increased flow rates to reduce your processing time. The tubing’s unreinforced characteristic allows for limited pumpability up to 30 psi back pressure and makes it easier to see your process fluids. APHP is the optimal choice for Single-Use applications such as TFF, virus filtration, inline integrity testing of filtration assemblies, and high volume fluid transfer.
APHP tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and other standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol (six extraction solvents, tested to four different exposure times, out to 70 days) has been performed by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
APHP is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.
APHP is an Advantapure® product
- Allows for processing at higher flow rates
- Handles short run peristaltic pump applications requiring 30 psi back pressure
- Full vacuum capabilities on most sizes
- Flexible and translucent yet durable
- Eliminates particulate shedding that can occur when cutting braid reinforced hose
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -65°F (-53.9°C) to 400°F (204.4°C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Available with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
- Now available as mini and standard Tri-Clamp® ends