APLT Ultra Low Temperature silicone tubing is a unique fluid flow product designed for applications where the tubing material is exposed to extremely low temperatures. APLT remains flexible and crush resistant at -112°C — no cracking or loss of integrity. It’s the first tubing of its kind and the optimal choice for applications related to bulk drug storage and transport.
APLT has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and EP 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process with a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
APLT is an Advantapure® product
- Remains flexible and durable at temperatures as low as -112°C
- Allows for optimal freezer utilization since no clam shell is needed to protect the tubing
- Resists compression set and cracking at low temperatures
- Engineered for Single-Use applications
- Glass transition (Tg) temperature: -112°C
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma irradiation
- All assembly and final packaging is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- Available as molded manifold tubing assemblies, BioClosure® container closures with tubing, or as part of a bag assembly
- General temperature range: -112°C to 175°C (-169.6°F to 347°F)
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015