- Available in five carboy cap capacities from 2.5 to 40 liter
- 2-port and 3-port closure configurations
- Fit carboys with 80mm and 120mm neck size
- Can be sterilized via gamma irradiation or autoclave
- AdvantaFlex® tubing with plugged end and fill line to bottom of carboy for easy transfer
- 0.2 um filter for sterile gas venting
BioClosure assemblies for 20 liter and 40 liter carboys include an adapter cone
- Custom lengths and configurations available upon request
- Also available in platinum cured silicone
- Media/Buffer Storage
- Sterile Filling
- Vaccine Production
- Process R&D
Carboys are the ideal choice for advanced fluid handling and have been designed with the end-user in mind. The ergonomically designed body and handles allow the user to easily hold and manipulate the container during lifting, filling and pouring while the novel shape maximizes bench and shelf space. The user-friendly cap has molded finger grips allowing for easy
cap removal and attachment while wearing gloves.
Carboys are available with or without spigots and have large levers that control two flow rates – one for continuous, locked flow and the other for faster, manual flow. The spout features 5/8″ and 3/4″ hose barbs and a standard internal luer tape to fit a male barb adapter.
Additional options provide flexibility in drainage, pump connection and automated equipment. Spigot fittings are available as 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ hose barb adapters, as well as a 3/4″ sanitary Tri-Clamp connector.
Carboy container materials include:
- Dark Amber Polypropylene
- Amber HDPE