The exoskeletal support, is designed from high performance plastic, Ultem®, perfectly matched with silicone liners creating a perfect harmony for the development of more complex single-use system solutions. For superior performance with a greater capacity of complex solutions AND at a fraction of the cost, the exoeskeletal lightweight plastic is the ideal solution for your lower pressure systems.
Made from high-performance, lightweight plastic (Ultem®), the Exoeskeletal is designed as a non-product contact means of organizing and containing a single-use process for enhanced performance. The XO™ replicates the structure of traditional stainless steel systems while offering a disposable product contact alternative, and allows for greater versatility for more complicated designs that traditional stainless steel components are unable to provide.
Perfectly matched with silicone liners for single-use processes in the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry, the Exoeskeletal provides a building block for the development of more complex single-use system solutions, for superior performance. The Exoeskeletal vastly reduces hold-up volume and dead-legs in contrast to traditional stainless steel or conventional single-use barbed tubing assembles and the Exoeskeletal is an excellent alternative to low pressure, cluttered solutions that are prone to leak, droop, or entrain air.
Exoskeletal supports provide all of the support of traditional stainless steel or conventional single-use barbed tubing assemblies at a fraction of the cost, while removing the need for tie wraps or clamps.
The Exoskeletal Support is an ARTeSYN® product
- External material: high-temperature engineered thermoplastic, Ultem®
- Matched with silicone liners for non-product contact solutions
- Customizable for more complex solutions
- Reduced componentry for easy-use
- No tools necessary for assembly and disassembly
- Multiple orientations and sizes available depending on flow patterns
- Single or multi-use flow paths
- Virtually eliminates hold-up volumes and dead-legs
- Available for integration of single-use instrumentation
- Replicates the structure of traditional stainless steel systems while offering a disposable product contact alternative
- Great alternative to low pressure, cluttered solutions that are prone to leak, droop, or entrain air
- Removes the need for tie wraps or clamps that can be unsanitary and/or are prone to leakage