PharmaLock™ clamps are ASME BPE compliant and operate at a maximum pressure of 80 psi. Single-use and easy-open clamp sizes fit .5″ (12.7 mm) to .75″ (19.0 mm) and 1″ (25.4 mm) to 1.5″ (31.8 mm). These clamps provide a significant advancement for the industry, as a number of existing solutions either require tools for closure or consist of multiple components, which turns what should be a simple operation into a difficult and awkward process.
Easily operated with one hand, PharmaLock’s patent-pending design allows effortless attachment of fittings to bag ports and filters. The user simply rests the fitting in the PharmaLok’s regulation-sized slot, lightly grips the surrounding handles, and listens for the sound of clicks to confirm a secure connection.
- Effortlessly, securely attaches sanitary fittings to bag ports and filters
- Easy, one-handed closure—no tools needed
- Materials meet USP Class VI & ISO 10993 criteria
- ASME BPE 018 DT-7-1 compliant & DIN compliant
- Repeatable use with consistent pressure on the gasket
- Tamper evident and zip-tie compatible
- Audible clicks when securely connected
- 360° compression
- Connects both plastic & stainless steel fittings
- SIP/CIP compatible
- Manufactured in glass filled nylon
- Can be Autoclavable up to 273° F (134° C) for a maximum of 30 min and Gamma radiation up to 50 kGy
- 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Normal operating temperature -94° F (-70° C) to 140° F (60° C)